I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Did you go to grandmother’s house for Thanksgiving in a horse and buggy or a modern comfortable vehicle? Are your marketing campaigns as old as the horse and buggy?
Because I still practice and see patients I have the distinct advantage of being able to create modern marketing campaigns that get results, instead of using the same old tactics that practitioners have been using since the 1980’s.
If you don’t think our methods work…guess again. You are reading this so guess what you’ve been successfully marketed. That is not a negative thing that you’ve been marketed, let me explain.
Marketing is getting your message out and read. If the message makes sense to your prospect then they will call you; if not they won’t. Marketing does not guarantee that you will get a patient but if your information is not read, or heard you have no shot. The idea is to educate and inform your prospects not use scare techniques or over-promising. Just be honest and inform.
This email will inform you by asking you some very important questions to help you determine if your marketing methods are circa 2017 or circa horse and buggy. If you do not answer yes to all 11 questions you may want to give us a call and start the New Year off right.
1. Do you have a UVP (Unique value Proposition) and do you know how to deploy it to make money?
2. Do you understand how the buying funnel operates and how it is tied to the present economy which governs what marketing techniques you should use?
3. Do you understand how to make money from social media, not just how to post things on social media; but make money from social media?
4. Do you know how to set up an appropriate marketing budget?
5. Do you understand the levels of conflict which leads to a better close rate?
6. Do you understand how to use the heuristic marketing equation to give your marketing a mathematical edge?
7. Do you understand how to create and market to an ideal patient?
8. Do you know the difference between strategic-based marketing and tactical based marketing?
9. Do you understand how to track your marketing campaigns?
10. Do you understand how to read statistics to determine how well your marketing is performing?
11. Do you understand the concept of leverage and monetization?
If you are doing health care classes, lunch talks and screenings that is marketing which is analogous to driving a horse and buggy. However, when you apply the 11 concepts stated above you will be marketing like you are driving a modern day Tesla!
Horse and buggies will get you to your destination; however, I guarantee a Tesla will get you to your destination faster, easier, and, in a much more fun, easy and comfortable environment; and in greater style.
If you want to learn how to deploy marketing that will bring you a steady stream of quality patients, you may schedule a complimentary 30 minute, no-obligation consultation with me by clicking the button below.
I wish that everyone who is reading this blog understands that you have the power to create anything in your life that you want. once you understand that basic premise and act accordingly you won’t be able to contain(Click here) the successful growth of your practice and life; which is why we help create millionaires! The only way to grow is to create systems. As our clients know we spend an inordinate amount of time creating systems. Systems allow you to work smarter and not harder.
We offer step by step strategies coupled with world class support coupled with mind-set and performance coaching which will give you results that you will be very proud to own.
To have a free and no-obligation 1 on 1 practice analysis and strategy session click the button below. In all the years that I have been coaching practitioners just like you, I haven’t seen one practice that did the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed to grow their practice.